AMS offers a fiber replacement policy for fibers used on GreenLight® Laser systems. Review the following policy to determine if you meet the criteria for receiving a replacement fiber. If you meet the qualifications, you must then follow the instructions below to request an RMA, Return Material Authorization.Fiber Warranty
Warranty for fibers used with GreenLight laser systems covers only defects in the materials and workmanship.Policy Restrictions
Replacements will not be provided if QA inspection concludes the following:
* No defect due to material or workmanship is found.
* Evidence of product misuse such as:
- Not following the product specific Instructions For Use (IFU).
- Significant reduction in vaporization efficiency due to excessive cap degradation, (Devitrification).
* The complaint is submitted after 90 days of the procedure date.
* The serial number is missing from the product.
* The fiber replacement form is not completed in full.
* No-charge replacement consideration will be given once the product has been inspected by AMS Quality Assurance (QA) personnel.
1. The following must be returned to AMS:
* Completed Fiber Warranty Replacement Form(all fields completely filled out)
* All Fibers Cards used during the case, including the card used to complete the case.
* All Failed Fibers used during the case.
2. Obtain Return Material Authorization (RMA) number
3. Once submitted you will receive an email from Customer Care referencing the RMA Number for this return. Please do not return the product in AMS without an RMA number.
Note: No-charge replacement will not be processed unless all applicable fields are completely filled out.
Download Fiber Warranty Form
Select your language below for a copy of the Fiber Warranty form: .
Address to Ship RMA :
American Medical System
3070 Orchard Drive
San Jose, CA 95134-2011 USA